*Hey guys, reminder: I'm in Africa until mid-January and hopefully my posts will all auto-publish correctly. Any emails or comments will be answered when I get home!*
Embarrassing but true: I love filling out online "surveys." You know, the kind that were long lists of questions that needed to be answered and posted as a bulletin on Myspace. (Remember that? Haha.) Not only do I have fun answering the questions on my own, but it is a blast to see what everyone else writes.
1. In baseball each player gets a “walk up song” that plays on his way up to the plate. What song would you pick?
Most definitely "Crazy Train" by Ozzy.
2. What’s the best thing that happened to you last weekend?
Well, if we're talking about the weekend when I'm writing this then going to a couple of parties was pretty fun. If we're talking about the last weekend since this was posted...I'm not yet sure what I was doing other than enjoying my Africa trip! ;)
3. If you could have a starring role in any film already made, which movie would you pick?
Raoul Duke in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.
4. What actor/actress would you have play you in a movie of your life?
5. What is your favorite quote?
"Never bothered by the thorns that made me bleed." - Crashdiet
6. What was your first concert?
It was either Moody Blues or Jethro Tull with my dad when I was like, 3 or 4. (Wanna weigh in on this, Dad?) Either way, I have loved going to shows since and go to a ton of concerts every year with my best friend.
Slipknot at this year's Mayhemfest
7. What Internet website do you visit the most?
Facebook, as much as it chagrins me to say it.
8. Which of Snow White’s 7 dwarfs describes you the best and why?
No comment - those dwarfs creep me out.
These ones are actually less creepy to me
9. If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?
This is probably one of the hardest questions ever because I like LOVE food. Definitely would have to include bacon, my favorite chicken dish, mom's potato salad, and Carvel ice cream cake with tons of those "crunchies." And lots of beer, of course.
10. What is the background of your computer?
A photo of my adorable niece!
11. What is your favorite cartoon character and why?
Bender from Futurama...he's a jerk and hilarious!